Picture fun for the week/end Feb 10-12...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

jbaakko

Diesel Detail Freak
WOHO I got to start it again! Come on people post up some pics from your week/weekend. Mine will show up tomorrow or something.

Zephyr

Rocket Red
Got some weathering done on my former Rock Island GP38-2:

Next up will be "updating" a new kodachrome Athearn SD45T-2 for the SPSF.

D

dthurman

Zephyr said:
Got some weathering done on my former Rock Island GP38-2:

Next up will be "updating" a new kodachrome Athearn SD45T-2 for the SPSF.
Oh the humanity! Is nothing sacred in your world!

Nice looking Zephyr :D

jbaakko

Diesel Detail Freak
Can't thank you enough Sean!!! I just can't wait to get all my EC87's installed on the cars and run it on some rails! *drool* I also installed EC87's on my GP7u & GP30 so they can look complete...

IronBeltKen

Lazy Daydreamer
Great pix everybody!

MLW, I had to do a double-take on yours - they look like postcards, very real-looking!

Zeph, nice weathering job on that Rock geep.

Josh, I see your collection is growing steadily - lookin' good!

Brakie, I like the dark blue with orange trim on the IHB geep - reminds me of the Maryland Midland in my own backyard, which uses a similar scheme!

Fundy Bob, that steam escaping the piston - I'm curious how you did that...

Dave, I didn't see any from you this week - what happened?

. . .
As for me, I spent the weekend holed up in a blizzard, so I got two more structures assembled. I would've photo'd them and posted, but I discovered that the 'ground ' I wanted to mount them on was uneven and I had to use joint compound[!] the fix the problem, and that stuff takes forever and a day to dry, so now I'll have to wait until next weekend to post any pix!:mad:

Keep up the good work y'all, hasta la vista!

Zephyr

Rocket Red
Good work, everyone! And thanks for the compliments on The Rock GP. I never did get to the SP tunnel motor... but here are some photos I took today running on the club layout with my other tunnel motor.

My light rail vehicle transport services

More of The Rock

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.