Petticoat Cafe

Bread&steel

Some truckers know where to eat. :D

PetticoatCafe004-050.png

Ken, I think the "accomodations" are up the stairs to the left. :) Very nice model and photo, B&S. I sense a prize winner in an upcoming contest. :D

Great photo!
What did you use for the interior? I have a couple buildings up front that are crying out for innards.
Nice looking truck too... for a Mack!

Great photo!
What did you use for the interior? I have a couple buildings up front that are crying out for innards.
Nice looking truck too... for a Mack!

I found a black and white checker pattern on line....took some time to find it.... and I sided it and printed it and I had a floor. I found web sites that sell restaurant booths, and with a little work, I found the planning diagrams which gave me the dimensions of the tables, seats and uprights. It even gave the distance between the booths. I used card stock and cut out the parts for my booths and glue them up. I painted the seats red and the table tops white. The table supports I painted silver. I found things online to print and use for wall decor.

I think he meant parking lights. :) Truckers usually leave their parking and clearance lights on when they are parked on a street like that.

Back