Pennsylvania RR 2-8-2 L1s loco roster

So I was recently at my local hobby shop and I picked up an Unlettered PRR 2-8-2 L1s. Does anyone have a loco roster that I could use to determine a good Loco Number. Maybe a long shot but figured id ask.

The L1 mikados were produced at the same time as K4 pacifics and as per Pennsy weirdness, their numbers were scattered all over the place. Here is a short statement from "Pennsy Power" by Alvin Staufer:-Their road numbers were widely scattered throughout vacant spots in Lines East series below No.7000, and a few got Lines West digits above No.7000. There are several pictures in that book and as examples: 1369, 1343, 1695, 3276, 110, 305, 4190, but if you punch in on the net, a lot more will pop up. The most photographed example is the sole survivor at the Railroad Museum in Strasburg, Pa:
IMG_20231012_144350085.jpg

Number 520.

The L1 mikados were produced at the same time as K4 pacifics and as per Pennsy weirdness, their numbers were scattered all over the place. Here is a short statement from "Pennsy Power" by Alvin Staufer:-Their road numbers were widely scattered throughout vacant spots in Lines East series below No.7000, and a few got Lines West digits above No.7000. There are several pictures in that book and as examples: 1369, 1343, 1695, 3276, 110, 305, 4190, but if you punch in on the net, a lot more will pop up. The most photographed example is the sole survivor at the Railroad Museum in Strasburg, Pa:View attachment 180099
Number 520.
Yeah when I was look these loco rosters up there werent many sources. But thats pretty much what I needed. I can add pretty much whatever number I want to on this loco.

Yeah when I was look these loco rosters up there werent many sources. But thats pretty much what I needed. I can add pretty much whatever number I want to on this loco.
And I noticed time sequences too, as they were renumbered through the years. Just a quick glance but it looks like a single locomotive could have carried up to 6 different numbers through its life.

I went to steamlocomotive.com to look up the Pennsy's roster of Mikes. For some strange reason, that site lists no Mikes under the Pennsy. Baffling.

Back