Paper brick sheets.

Now that pretty cool. Will havta mess around with the settings and see what the possibilities are with that. Bookmarked for future reference.
-Art

when I first saw this post i thought it was gonna be brick sheet like that stuff that comes on a roll... that stuff is UGLY!!! these sheets look good. I would def. use them if I needed brick texture. Thanks for the link!

Thanks for the tip. But I took a look and the screen shots were not in focus - there was very little definition in the brick work. I didn't want to waste ink by printing it out. Did anybody actually download it?

They look fine to me, but do double check you are at 100%, as they do not look good at less. I have not printed them yet, but have saved several styles, and if they print well, I will donate to the cause.

Kent in KC
nvrr49.blogspot.com

Thanks for the reply. I'm new here and just getting my feet wet so I haven't shown my own work yet. But what I do is make brick paper using my own digital photos. It takes some experimenting but it can look pretty realistic.

I'll go back and give it another try.

Last edited by a moderator:
real nice program!! Now all we need is for someone to give us different types and sizes of stone!

Back