Organizing desk/workbench

Second drawer finished and tools are in there . Desk top a little cleaner . Next dumb question is what are u using for a light magnifier ? Have one but not pleased with it , won’t stand by itself unless base is clamped . Light and magnifier work well but pita to try and move around .
mike

Second drawer finished and tools are in there . Desk top a little cleaner . Next dumb question is what are u using for a light magnifier ? Have one but not pleased with it , won’t stand by itself unless base is clamped . Light and magnifier work well but pita to try and move around .
mike

Within a week of organizing my workbench it becomes cluttered again…
I cleared it all up in early January and now..what happened?
Glue, knives, paint, mixed paint, kit parts, opened and partially built kits…
I think it’s hopeless cause…but I do it every couple of weeks

Usually I carry stuff upstairs ton the dining room where the light is the best for assembly…

The work bench I use for airbrushing and oil painting..

Sometimes not sure if brain functions at all , thinking about solution for magnifying light not tipping over I’ll just put a weight on the base . Sure I have something laying around I can use.
mike

My brain cramp rather than weight . Slides and pivots .

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 23
Wife made me towel I can stick my head thru and can catch parts in my lap . New problem for basement I have to work on radon mitigation or I can’t play trains . Oh well , always a setback of some kind or another . Hopefully will have radon system fixed by the end of the weekend .
mike

Back