Online track software?

Depends on the company.. I work for a telecoms company as a programmer and it's classed as essential national infrastructure. If I stuck a usb drive in my work laptop it sets off all kind of alarms. We are not even allowed to use "local storage" at least not for anything work related unless it's in sync which is a one way delete to the cloud.
I had to get special permission to use a thumb drive but I can and I might just try this.

I couldn't even copy the executable onto the thumb drive. I'm just going to stop thinking about it. I'll do it at home someday. I hate playing on the computer at home though. I like to get my hands dirty doing something else.

I couldn't even copy the executable onto the thumb drive. I'm just going to stop thinking about it. I'll do it at home someday. I hate playing on the computer at home though. I like to get my hands dirty doing something else.
You could always get one of those cheapo micro laptops. I bought one from asus a few years back, it's 12" screen and 70mm thick weighing about 400 grams. runs Linux mint and win 10 and is just fine for non gaming computer stuff as long as you don't open everything at a time. It runs xtrackcad very well and with a SIM card I can use my home PC by remote desktop..
Which is something that you may be able to do from work, I can, as it uses the browser and is completely sandboxed from your work PC. Basically you get your home PC as a browser window.

Back