Ok, I'm being a slackard

RFANDPVILLE

Does anyone have an Digitrax decoder for a DH123 AT? I want to buy one. I know that they are discontinued, but I just don't feel like doing all the other work right now. I got an Athearn Genesis GP38-2 GM&O needs this chip. Let me know if you can help! thanks!

Does anyone have an Digitrax decoder for a DH123 AT? I want to buy one...

Our LHS still have several left. If you want to call them, its Oak Mountain Hobbies in Pelham Alabama. Contact me off-line and I'll give you the number.

I know that they are discontinued, but I just don't feel like doing all the other work right now. I got an Athearn Genesis GP38-2 GM&O needs this chip. Let me know if you can help! thanks!

Don't you hate it when you hit what I call a "lazy" period. You know that you have work to do to get certain jobs done to either get an engine finished, a section of layout done, etc... But you simply don't seem to have the desire, or energy to accomplish what is a simple job.

I've had some of these, and while I don't lose interest, I just don't feel like doing anything to either the layout or any of its components.

Back