North Metro MRRC

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

DakotaLove39

Always Improvising
I have this video posted in my 'Showin off' thread, but as it's a virtual tour why not share it here also.

This is one of two HO scale clubs I belong to, located in Coon Rapids, MN. I did this tour specifically for the Milwaukee Road Modelers facebook group, so there is a definite orange bias.

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
Steve: Great video of a very interesting HO layout and being a MILW fan that counts as well. Those are some staging yards!!!

Nice work.

Greg

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
At 6,000 sq. ft., does the club own its location, is it leased or provided relatively free by a building owner or other?

Thanks.

Greg

DakotaLove39

Always Improvising
At 6,000 sq. ft., does the club own its location, is it leased or provided relatively free by a building owner or other?

Thanks.

Greg
We lease/rent the space. Fortunately I think this pandemic thing has put us in a very good light with the land owner. We're a stable renter, year-round.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.