Norfolk and Western CPL Signals

NWCanuck

Tip&Ring
I am wondering if there are any Norfolk and Western modelers out there that have found a good supplier for CPL signals (colour position signals) for their layouts. I have found a close match for the signal at Oregon Rail Supply with the part number #117 or #118.

View attachment 23714

What I am really looking for is the same signal head without the center light. Also it should have vertical green lights, diagonal yellow and horizontal red lights. Here is a link to the type of signal heads I am talking about.

http://members.trainorders.com/varailfan/abandoned/winston_salem_district_signals.html

I guess the worst case scenario is that I fill in the center light and get my own green LED's if I go with the Oregon Rail supplies #118 version that already comes with red and yellow LED's.

Brad, I haven't ordered yet, I'm still planning my signal system. My understanding is that you can fill out the order form and email it to them. I too am going with the NW signals. When I figure out the bugs I'll be ready to order. I spoke to a gentleman who assured me that their signals can pretty much be made any way you want them

Back