NMRA Layout Tour ?

boatwrench

Do I need to be a member of the NMRA to take a layout tour?

During their annual convention a local HO scale layout based on the Northwestern Pacific is being shown. I am thinking about modeling the NWP now since I live less than a mile from the former main and thought this would be a good opportunity. TIA

Do you mean a local or national convention? Conventions are for members, that's one of the reasons why they join, to be able to participate in layout visits and other activities. Otherwise, why belong?

I know the NMRA was offering lower priced short term memberships for conventions.

Best to contact the event organisers.

Non-members can attend many conventions, but generally there is an added fee equal to a basic membership charged above the regular cost of attendance. The NMRA has a 6 month trial membership called a Railpass for all of $9.95. Why not join the organization. Going to conventions and meets is just one of many benefits to membership.

Check it out here: http://www.nmra.org/nmrastore/index.html You will get a lot more than just the ability to attend the convention....

You do not need to be a member to attend the convention, OR go on the tours. You do however need to be an attendee to go on the tour.

Back