New On30 Layout.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Ash Pit

Haven't made any progress on the layout for a month or so, now. Summer activities are taking up my time. Am home now for a couple days and might get busy with it, if the mood strikes.

Ash Pit

Still involved with Summer Activities and haven't done much on the layout in a few months, other than weathering some cars. Wanted to bring this thread back to the for front so I can find.

Ash Pit

Summer is all but over. Still going over to the boat on Week Ends; but, home during the week. I weathered and detailed a couple of AMS cars over the summer, and now have a Turntable kit to build. The kit is from Kitwood Hills Models, Simon Cox, the proprietor is a great person to deal with. For some reason, my kit shipment sat at Chicago for a month. Simon said that he has had trouble with shipments made that need to process through Chicago and not to worry. When the shipment arrived my address was correct and plainly visible, so that was not the problem. I had sent many shipments via Ebay over the years and never had a problem with Chicago before. Anyway, this is what I am actively involved with now and I am enjoying the build very much! I am building Kitwood Hills Models 11.25 long Gallows Turntable. It is Model Number KHT450. Kitwood Hills has many models for On30 and O scale which will work for On30.

So, I'm back and planning on posting here over the Fall, Winter and Spring, again.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.