New N scale post! New N scale post!

CP990, i think your layout is NICE.:D i REALLY like the way you have it setup, just like 90% of railroading is, open lonely road, not six towns crammed together.(nice scenics;)) test tracks above and all your stuff neatly under it, looks well thought out and VERRY comfortable to run. i'm not into steam, but i gotta admit that mikado sure looks NICE.:D i hope you can get started on an HO layout, so you can put that mikado to good use.:D thank you for sharing:) -Dean

harbor mist grey & armour yellow gets my attention quick.:D REAL NICE SHOTS!, cliff. GREAT scenics too.;) :D -Dean

Used to be a "N" Scaler......

Years ago I was into N Scale and had alot of fun too!!
Then I found out about HO and have never looked back.
For the prices you pay, it seemed more bang for the buck was gotten with HO. :D

Just my .02 :rolleyes:

well, i got a couple new pics to add to this post off the N"empire". nothing new, just some unposted pics.:D -Dean

ATSFCLIFF, thank you!:) the N "empire" is about 4-5yrs old and about 90% complete. on three sides of the layout we painted the backdrops blue, and i airbrushed the clouds on. on the east side of the layout we used a Walther's farming backdrop.:D - Dean

Howdy to all from Tx!!!

First things first, freinds call me Wyatt. I model the SOO, MILW , CNW and any other Wisconsin railroads in N scale. My home road is called the WBTR, Wisconsin Belt Terminal Railway.

The layout that the pictures are from is 16' x 12' Track is Atlas cd80 with 78 turnouts. Operated by DCC and having my cross overs operated by Tottiose switch machines and accesory decoders.

Well here are some pics, enjoy

ais.jpg

aiu.jpg

ajc.sized.jpg

aku.jpg

Well I have more, there are even pics taking a tour of the layout, I can post them if you like.
Adios Wyatt

WELCOME to the forum Wyatt! GREAT pics off the layout.;) :D i would love to see more of it. go right ahead and post em if you got em.:D -Dean

andersley western said:
I can talk about N scale and HO scale. Although I manufacture N scale freightcar kits, I run Ho scale :D

Alan Curtis

An though I haven't bought any yet, I know others speak volumes on your quality. Welcome aboard Alan.

Soo said:
Howdy to all from Tx!!!

Well I have more, there are even pics taking a tour of the layout, I can post them if you like.
Adios Wyatt

By all means, post 'em!
grinning-smiley-042.gif

I'd like to know more about how you made your trees. They're very realistic.

Tim

I have HO and N Scale..Since my N Scale industrial switching layout is finish I decided to deep six my HO industrial switching layout and just model in N..I also belong to a HO club and a new N Scale club so,I am in good shape.:D

Back