New Member in Oklahoma City

Diver9543

Hi all. Thanks for letting me join your group. I have had my train for about a year now and I am in the process of getting my layout put together. I am semi-retired with a disability (torn disc in lumbar) so I spend a lot of time at home. I started out with a DC system and just recently switched to DCC. Wow, what a great setup. I have my track layed out like I want it and now I am getting ready to set up some of the scenery. It will be slow going, but, I am looking forward to the process. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from others and also seeing what you have accomplished.

Jerry

Welcome to the forums, Jerry. This is the best site on the whole Internet for model railroading so just hang around and enjoy. If you have any questions there are plenty of friendly folks here that can help.

What railroad and era are you modeling? Post pictures of your progress and don't be bashful.

Thank you for the welcome. After I posted I realised that I hadn't mentioned my scale. I have N scale and the era is modern. I am not modeling any particular time frame or area. I am doing more of a freestyle layout. I will post pictures later. Right now I am more interested in gaining more knowledge.

Howdy from close by - Mustang, OK

Don't forget to mark your calendar for the OKC Model Train Show the first weekend of December - Fair grounds.

Back