New in the Pacific Northwest

NWDad

Hi, I currently live in Washington St. I am getting back into the hobby after being out of it for 45 years. 51 now. Do not remember what happened to the old trains I had.

Anyway back to now. My wife and I inhireted some locos and rolling stock when her father past away. All HO. A Althern GP 30, B&O, AHM Big Boy, UP, AHM 4-6-2 Paccific, Cresent Ltd, Mantua 2-6-6-2, Weyehauser, Rivarossi 2-8-8-0 Mallet, B&O, and 6 passenger cars of various types all B&O. Would have liked to have taken more but could only fly home with so much. You should have seen the TSA guys looking at the xrays of the carry on. :) He grew up acroos from Camden Yards and worked in the B&O Museum. I grew up in Michigan between Detroit and Toledo OH. So I saw some B&0as well as C&0, DTI, Soo Lineand would like to at some point tie them all together on a lay out.

Kevin

Kevin, Welcome to Washington State. Being it is a really big state, where
do you call home? I am in Olympia
icon7.gif

Dean

Hello and welcome aboard. Sounds like you have a nice collection that you aquired. Love to see the steamrs if you have any photos of them.

Thanks Guys. I am north of Everett, Arlington. Work at Boeing on the flightline. I will try and get some Pics up.

Kevin

Back