New England/Northeast RPM Meet

Hawkeye251

I'm at the NERPM meet in Collinsville, CT. this weekend. So far it's been great, a lot of really terrific modeling on display and a number of excellent clinics.

The model display seemed to be mostly HO scale, with some O scale steam and diesel, and a few N scale items thrown in as well. A lot of trucks, construction vehicles and MOW equipment was on display as well. The only thing I was able to bring (cause it's the only thing I've got) was 1445, which got a good review. I was pleased.

Atlas was there, as was Sheepscott models and a few others, including Railflyer. I talked to Christopher for quite awhile, he was hoping to have the walkway modules here for the meet, but they hadn't arrived as of today. Nonetheless he had all his other products on display, some of which I haven't seen before. The tread plate and pilots are especially exciting.

I posted my photo's in the gallery, I'll get some more tommorrow, and hopefully will jot down names so that I can put a name to each of the pics.

Photo link: http://www.modelrailroadphotos.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&page=1&ppuser=3231

Chris

Back