New Cascade Sub Photos

Thanks Bill...that really explains some things for about Digitraxx. Interesting insight about having to plug back into the loconet connector. Bugger! Hmmm..and at this point there is no way to avoid that ...I mean there isnt an upgrade or a higher system that avoids this issue is there? Do you have the Super Empire Builder Advance or other?

Also I find it interesting on how you do your consist as well. So the "consisting" feature basically puts 2 addresses (meaning your 2 lead units & 2 helper units) together and forms yet a 3rd address? is that right?
Thanks Bill for your time. I appreciate it!

I have the Super Empire Builder set. YOu really don't change the loco addresses. You just make an entry on the controller that the two locos are "MUed" together. After you make one loco subserviant to another loco, you will not be able to directly control that oco's speed. It will be controlled when you make speed adjustments to the main loco. It's hard to explain, but it's all really very simple once you see how it works.

Bill

Photo #7 really inspired me. I'm working on layout plans, and trying to fit a lot of railroad in not a lot of space. That scene looks like it's in a small space, but it sure has a big feel to it. Very nice, and something worth considering for my railroad.

Thanks Bill! I appreciate your explanation and your time.
I can't wait to get my new DCC system! Out with the old MRC Command 2000 and in with the new Digitrax!
I will be able "address" all of my locos and then my UP empire will be earning its keep and producing that high revenue! Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back