New 1:87 NASCAR at Walmart

SF 4th District

I don't know how new these are but I was in the San Clemente Walmart today and saw some 1:87 NASCAR. The cars are the new COT car with the 08 paint schemes. The were Richard Childers, Joe Gibbs, Jack Rousch, DEI and Rick Hendrick cars. There was only one left of Junior's new car left but plenty of all the others.

Awesome. I've been waiting for my Toyota's with NASCAR paint. I'll find a place to put it on the layout.

Sweet, can't wait to get some of the COT's for my layout. Heck, I still haven't seen the new Reel Rides, or Malibu trucks.

Malibu did a 2nd Line of the semi trucks, this time specific prototypes. They've been on shelves for some time, just not out here. We've gotten the COT's and a new run of Malibu cars.

Yeah my bro picked up a Dale Earnhardt Junior one a month ago. He's not into trains but does like NASCAR diecasts.

I've got Malibu trucks for sale if you cant find them in your local Walmart. Most of the following are available in 2 different colors

Ford Aeromax
Ford 9000
Freightliner
Peterbuilt
Mercedes Benz Unimog U300
Volvo Fh16
Volvo VT880

When Walmart has these, they sell them for $3.98 each

My price = $5.00 each plus shipping. Discounts will apply for quantity. When these are gone I won't be able to get any more. You can contact me offline at davidm10@cox.net
David

Ohhh...those trucks

I have seen a few of those models, except the Fords, Volvos, and that cool Mercedes plow...I haven't checked the semi section in a while.

Thanks for the info!

Phil

I've found the NASCAR ones at Target and Meijers here in the Midwest as well. I'll probably use them as a display at some business on the layout.....

Kennedy

I have been keeping up with all the NASCAR cars the past 3 years as they come out but have no plans to put a track on my layout. Although my layout is going to be a pretty big, trying to scale a race track on the layout would be tough. Not sure I'd wanna give up that much space.

I picked up alot of the first bacth of Malibu tractors(Freightliner, Ford, Kenworth, etc.) I don't like the Volvo ones. I have seen a few of then newer ones though that are straight trucks with boxes on the back.

Scott

Back