Need Quantum QSI decoder information

Doc

Rivarossi Doc
Greetings, I have a BLI ATSF with a QSI sound decoder and I would like to find any information on the board that would tell me if there are any other usable outputs aside from the main front light. I have been in contact with BLI service department and they sent me to the users manual 3.1 and the reference manual 3.1. BLI told me that there was no schematics available for this decoder which was not to much help. The reference manual on page 11 implies that F11 and F12 have a function regarding lighting. If anyone has any additional information please advise me even if I might be barking up a dead tree. The data on the chip is - Software version ho316f38 - AT & SF 3800 Class - ( C ) 2006, QSI. There are six wires that attach from the tender to the engine. I have attached a pix of the board for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for the read.
Doc'

Attachments

• QSI Decoder.jpg
    QSI Decoder.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 298
Hey Doc,

You may want to call or email Tonys Train Exchange. They have a lot of experience and knowledge with QSI products. Norm and Tony are two helpful guys.

Brad

QSI info

Hi Brad,
Thanks for the heads up. I have been to the TTE site and wow do they have it all. I will give them a call and see what I can find out. Thanks Doc' :cool:

Back