Need help with new design

Gee Jason sorry about the problem . As far as the Water Company goes . They could have made adjust ments to accomodate your layout . they did what was convenient for themselves. You could have told them you would have done the piping yourself of had a professional plumber do the instalation !!!

Ya I really didnt consider a professional plumber to install it. That probably would have been alot better. I could have done it myself but dont think I had all the tools required to do the job. I just thought a few inches plus or minus so wasnt really ready for that. Kinda took me by surprise. Atleast I dont have tear it all down though I should be able to disguise it atleast somewhat. Ill post some pics here soon as the princess and the woman go to swim class. Ill probably just route the tracks around it and build a hill or mountain side in front of it that will be removable so if another problem arises....... Im not too upset about it though because Im more excited about starting my new job tomorrow :D Now Ill have more money for trains but less time.....theres always trade offs :rolleyes: Ill have some pics soon. Jason

Ok as promised here the latest pictures from the disaster zone.

Good thing there were no trains travelling through or around the unnamed mountain range as of yet. Reporters say a large metallic object crash landed north of the [insert name here] mountain range and researchers are unsure of what it is. Latest speculation is that their visitors from another planet!!! As you can see the large ship like object is now floating in mid air just off the ground....
IMG_32171.jpg

To give you all a better shot our reporter went into the danger zone and shot these captivating photos.....
IMG_32121.jpg

You can even see somehow that there must be something inside because the ship like object is still operational and is blowing rocks (pink rocks none the less:cool: ) and other objects around!
IMG_32111.jpg

As you can see complete and utter destruction. On a lighter note freight and passenger traffic has been travelling very well across the new continental gate shown here.
IMG_32131.jpg

IMG_32151.jpg

IMG_32201.jpg

God only knows what would happen to any poor souls if a train derailed while travelling across it.......

So ya Im trying to make the best of it :rolleyes: Anyways heres a couple shots you might like Josh
IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

And for all those wondering the whole space now where the mountain range was is up for rent and pending a complete overhaul

Oh and when they said new meter I thought they meant a nice shiny new meter. I guess Im not good enough for one of those and got one with rust on it already. I did get even though! I just gave their new pipe a nice coat of blue paint to avenge my mountain incline...... Even though Im going to making another backdrop I thought for now what the heck least it wouldnt stick out AS BAD.

Ok and here are some more shots:
IMG_32041.jpg

IMG_32051.jpg

Hey I just thought of something maybe if I went to a smaller scale I could squeeze it underneath the water meter :eek: haha kidding :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:
Its not looking so bad after all :cool: :
IMG_32241.jpg

The new mountain! haha
IMG_32251.jpg

This was my brainstorm....after not liking the new mountain all the leftover crap piled in the middle would now become the city dump!!!!
IMG_32271.jpg

IMG_32281.jpg

Then I changed my mind again haha. :p :D Good thing I went through the garbage with these magnets or I mighta been needing a tetnis shot before I got done......
IMG_32301.jpg

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, or ideas what I should do with all this newly acquired land please please tell me because I am not quite sure what exactly to do with it yet. I really need to get some better lighting in here.....the downfall of an unfinished basement in an old house.
More to come later.....
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

Back