NCE Power cab stopped working

VTRailway

Hey all. Been about a year since I touched my trains. When I walked away the system was working well. Building a new layout and will be using the existing NCE Power cab on the new layout. Disconnected the power panel from the old layout and hooked to the small section of track I've laid. Plugged in everything but have no power to the rails or track terminals on the panel. The power cab turns on and goes through it's normal start up phase and seems to be fully powered up. The red LED on the power panel is not turning on. Using a digital multi meter on DC voltage setting, I checked the three white wires from the power supply. I have 13.75 volts on two of the three wires. Seems good to me but I can't find a board diagram showing power routing of the board. I looked for cracked solder joints but don't see any. Pressed on the board on the solder joints but can't get the red power LED to turn on. Any suggestions?

Could be a number of reasons. Looking at the operator manual on line, it offers a troubleshooting page as well as other resolutions in previous pages to the troubleshooting.
One step says to hit the enter button several times, prolly to back it out of a settings mode.

So I'm an idiot! Wired the panel ports up to a separate track but didn't realize I'd connected to the right plug instead of the left. Insert face palm here....
Trains are running but now short out due to (probably my own created problems) reverse loop issues.

Back