My score, my loot, my treasures....from the 2022 Amherst Train Show!

Nice Scores!!!

Hoping to get the the local show in Wichita this coming weekend. I have a few things I'm looking for, just not sure how good the deals will be, but no shipping cost always make the deal better.

I miss TrainFest to stock up on items. I have a Steward MILW A and B F unit combo that I bought at TrainFest many years ago, actually just on an impulse. I kept the set in storage for many years until I installed a decoder in the A unit and every-time I run the locomotive consist I think of TrainFest and the many years I enjoyed the train show.

Spent many $$$ at the show.

Greg

Last edited:
I miss TrainFest to stock up on items. I have a Steward MILW A and B F unit combo that I bought at TrainFest many years ago, actually just on an impulse. I kept the set in storage for many years until I installed a decoder in the A unit and every-time I run the locomotive consist I think of TrainFest and the many years I enjoyed the train show.

Spent many $$$ at the show.

Greg
Would love to see you post that set. I bet it pretty sharp. I love the Stewart Hobbies locos they run solid and quiet. I have 8 of them and they are all ALCOs 😁

Back