My model r.r. pictures

Empire Builder

Great Northern fanatic
Here are some pictures of my model railroad that i thought i would share with you guys.

I took pictures of several derailments & crashes that occured on my layout. :D
enjoy them :)

Hey! it's looking good thank's for sharing, don't see the derailments or crashes though!. I hope there was little, or better yet no damage to the trains. Looking forward to the next photos.
13.gif
Willis

3. apparently, those 2 box cars that you see uncoupled from the back of the train in the tunnel & I didn't notice until I saw my lead locomotive pushing them around! :D

4. ...and here's where my front two locos uncouple from the third one

1. the first crash/derailment

1. a N&W coal hopper

2. Glacier Mountain (the mountain/tunnel I built out of chicen wire & paper mashe)

3 & 4. this is what happens when you forgett to throw the switch and have an Amtrak P42 run into a freight train parked on a siding!

1. here's me trying to fix the derailment

2.just a broad view of my layout

3. here's a passenger train derailment

4. that darn switch problem again

1.& 2. here's my lumber mill

3. Amtrak's Glacier Express emerges from the tunnel

4. Northern Pacific FP7B unit on the sideing

1. Amtrak moves right along

2.Burlington Northern SD40-2

3.My Montana Rail Link SD45

4. And coming soon : Great Northern 2-8-2 Mikido with vanderbuilt tender!!!!! :D :cool:

Hope you enjoyed my pictures, feel free to coment or ask about them!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Empire Builder said:
Here are some pictures of my model railroad that i thought i would share with you guys.

Dude!
Tell me that isn't a pair of your dirty underwear on the floor in picture #2! :eek: :eek:
There are some things therapy just won't erase! :p :p

Old 97 said:
Dude!
Tell me that isn't a pair of your dirty underwear on the floor in picture #2! :eek: :eek:
There are some things therapy just won't erase! :p :p

Good news, it isn't, it's just a dirty t-shirt on the floor :p

Looks Good

Everything looks great . I just would like to see your people painted . I think they would look more realitis . Good Luck with Your setup OldGettysk Alls well on the Old L & L

Back