My Matuna baggage car

WAS going to be a BNSF car, but I realized that the BNSF ribbed side baggage/HEP cars have alot of modifications, the SMOOTH side is the closest to normal... I'll have to decide, maybe I'll just keep it plain silver?

*OH* I destroyed the blue cab to my Athearn Kenworth today:( Now all I have is the white one, and the blue one with the footplates removed. I was happy to have 3 until today when the window making process backfired!

Josh, do you like CB&Q? you could letter it for that, and still leave it silver;). just a thought so you could have a road on it.:) -Dean

Looking for somethign modern, to fit in my layout, its DEFENTLY staying silver though!

Well the car looks great to me, and for 11 bucks, that was a steal ;) I am not really sure what roadname, just to give you an idea, I know you want it silver, but some of the Class 1 roads have executive trains right??? Just a thought.
Chris

Yeah, I was thinking BNSF originaly, didn't quite fit. I'm gonna see what I can find. For now its the search for the trucks, and details.

Back