My HO Layout

BNSF4723

Hey all here is a Pic of my HO Layout,I hope I can Upload it.It was 224kb and when I hit the Uplaod I waited about 2 minutes then the page came up saying.This Page Cannot be Displayed.Why is that doing that maybe you can help me here.I will try to Uplaod one at a Time If I cannot can somone Uplaod them for me Thanks

Dang Photo did not attach figures,Anyone want to Upload the Photos ofr me please.Just E-Mail me and I'll E-Mail them too you.Then you can Attach them for me Thanks

At 224k it might be too large. You could try reducing the size, or save it again using higher compression. (Save it with a new name so you don't damage your original photo if you're not satisfied with the result.)

The gallery may allow larger files, so you could try uploading it there, then link to it from this thread.

Try to keep your photos to about 800 X 600 pixels and you should be OK. At that size I rarely if ever have a problem due to size. At that size it more than fills the screen anyway. Just an idea!

13.gif
Willis

Well I tried just don't want to work,Still getting the This Page Cannot Be Displayed.Anyone willing to Help me that I can E-Mail the Photos to somone who is willing to Upaload them for me Thank You. :confused:

BNSF4723 said:
Well I tried just don't want to work,Still getting the This Page Cannot Be Displayed.Anyone willing to Help me that I can E-Mail the Photos to somone who is willing to Upaload them for me Thank You. :confused:

Check your PM. I'll host them on my Picture Trail account for you.

Back