My dilemma

csxfan

Until now I want to use some crossings, having EZ track, and I came across this interesting design I want to actually use on my layout several times. Enclosed you will find the thing, sorry, I'm not a painter. There are two turnouts, could be # 6 ?, with a crossing, I don't know the grade/radius ?, but I would guess 60 degree crossing ???, and then there are two crossings, I'm not sure either ?, but I would guess 30 degree crossings ??? Am I correct, wanna confirm before I buy the track pieces ?

Remember that this is NS EZ track, with roadbed, will the pieces fit, anyone has done it, or can simulate the scene design with their crossings 30, 60, or 45 degrees, and # 6 turnouts, please ?

Also, how can I make a 24" radius degree curve with EZ track, what pieces of EZ track, exactly, do I need ? Because there's only 22 and 26" degree curves along that range !

I see an octopus, and... :D sorry.

Looks like you have a double crossover? I'm sure it can be done in e-z track. I'm pretty sure there's a free track planning app for e-z, you could play around in there and make sure.

Back