My Delima

Hi John, yes building are intended for most areas but I have to put in the sub soil ( styrofoam) then add the top soil (plaster) but I'm a little ways from that right now. At present I'm getting some rolling stock ready and then there's some heavy construction going on in this area.
Cheers Willis

LOL I see what you mean, I'll have to take a close up of that area. That one was from 17 ft away just when I was about to leave the room. It was just to test for the lighting in that area. There really are no corners in that area that flattened area to the right of the portal is really sloped in all visable directions, the camera is creating an illusion this time. Thanks for the tip I'll keep it in mind because there are some rather difficult places to scenic.
Cheers Willis

Orig quote By CB&CNSfan
There really are no corners in that area that flattened area to the right of the portal is really sloped in all visable directions,
:( Should have known better than to contradict a photographer and the camera. I had a real good look at the area last night and yes there is a distinct ridge almost from top to bottom and that's exactly what the camera caught. Funny you really have to look to see it but I'll round it out anyway, Thank's Shamus
Cheers Willis

Back