My amtrak rolling stock!

AmtrakFan14

Amtrak Fanatic!
Here are a few pictures of all my amtrak rolling stock! :D This set contains a Walthers budd baggage car amtrak phase V, 2 walthers viewliner sleepers amtrak phase IV, and a walthers amfleet II cafe car amtrak phase V :D

I'd like a Viewliner sleeper in Phase III. They weren't in it long, but I think at least one got the Phase III treatment.

Here are a few pictures of all my amtrak rolling stock! :D This set contains a Walthers budd baggage car amtrak phase V, 2 walthers viewliner sleepers amtrak phase IV, and a walthers amfleet II cafe car amtrak phase V :D
I get swept up in your enthusiasm even though I've mentioned my interest is in EMD F-units and especially FT's. Do you have a layout? All my track and everything is packed in boxes since I need to move soon. There are collectors of model trains who just collect and never do layouts and I think this is fine if they get enjoyment from that. I have fun with the collection itself....along with building a layout and running trains as well. :) One member posted on one of my threads.....he has 1500 railcars but no layout. This is great and no problem because you can always add the track, etc. and run them if you decide too.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I get swept up in your enthusiasm even though I've mentioned my interest is in EMD F-units and especially FT's. Do you have a layout? All my track and everything is packed in boxes since I need to move soon. There are collectors of model trains who just collect and never do layouts and I think this is fine if they get enjoyment from that. I have fun with the collection itself....along with building a layout and running trains as well. :) One member posted on one of my threads.....he has 1500 railcars but no layout. This is great and no problem because you can always add the track, etc. and run them if you decide too.

Mike

No, I don't have a layout, yet. I'm going to build one in my basement, first thing is first I need to rent a dumpster and clean out that war ground XD

Back