My adventures in Ho Scale.

I've never posted a video before, so I'm wondering how to do it correctly. When it comes to electronics, I'm about 1 level above the Amish. I'm technologically impaired.

It was not that hard. I had to create the channel on YouTube. I already had an account, so it was just checking all the preference boxes to create the channel. I shot the video on the phone and uploaded it from there. I was using an iPhone. Now that the channel is created, I should just be able to take the video and upload it. Should be very simple from now on.

I watched a short video to familiarize myself with the process beforehand.

It was not that hard. I had to create the channel on YouTube. I already had an account, so it was just checking all the preference boxes to create the channel. I shot the video on the phone and uploaded it from there. I was using an iPhone. Now that the channel is created, I should just be able to take the video and upload it. Should be very simple from now on.

I watched a short video to familiarize myself with the process beforehand.

I have a YouTube account, but not a channel for posting videos. I've considered creating a channel for different hobbies that I'm involved in. Thanks for the information!

Thanks! I've never heard of One Drive, so I'll check it out.
Chris has a good suggestion on using OneDrive if you don’t want to create a YouTube channel.

I was against it at first, but there are a couple of pushy members here badgering me for a video (they know who they are)🤣 I decided to go this route and the next ones should be pretty simple now that I’ve set it all up.

Chris has a good suggestion on using OneDrive if you don’t want to create a YouTube channel.

I was against it at first, but there are a couple of pushy members here badgering me for a video (they know who they are)🤣 I decided to go this route and the next ones should be pretty simple now that I’ve set it all up.
Trust but verify

Last edited:
7c2060.jpg

Final update for 2023.

Not a lot of progress, but some, nonetheless.

Finished up the final descend out of the mountains onto level ground and laid the track through that area. This is the final bend before the home stretch.
Unfortunately, I can't go any further with the mainline till the backdrop gets finished, I have to have that done in order to lay the foam base down for the mainline and intermodal yard. That will be the focus of the next couple of weeks.

Here are the photos for your viewing pleasure!

Happy New Year everyone!
IMG_1041.jpeg
IMG_1042.jpeg
IMG_1043.jpeg

Back