MR's April Fools Joke

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Skonk

They screwed up this year. It was too obvious and it was not a real tatoo. It was just a wasted sheet of MacTac, atleast they could have colored it to make look like one of their illustrated plans that they print in their rag.

modelbob

Administrator
That was a joke? Dang, now I've got to get rid of this stupid tattoo!

You're right, this year's wasn't as good as some of the previous ones. Oh well, you can't always have a winner.

Alcomotive

Grandson of ALCO Bldr
lol...although I have seen some guys with tatoos of the RR emblem they either work for or are a fan of but that? was weird a track layout? definitely April fools...lol

Hey I did like the Lumber yard workshop in the April issue...

Gee, I hope the announcement about Terry Thompson being replaced as editor isn't an April Fool as well.

They screwed up this year. It was too obvious and it was not a real tatoo. It was just a wasted sheet of MacTac, atleast they could have colored it to make look like one of their illustrated plans that they print in their rag.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.