MONTHLY Photo fun! June 2016

Dave, Great photos of the town. I really enjoy detailed town photos. Well done. I posted these on other threads but will post them again.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is another picture of some non-rail action at the OK Corral!
09-13-14 004.jpg
Shelly and her horse just making their first successful barrel racing attempt after many practice runs.

Willie

Dave and Montanan, excellent downtown pictures and Willie for the rural part pics!!! Thank you for posting.

Hey y'all, I'm glad to be back from gallbladder surgery and some other medical stuff.
KB02 & Torsion: Nice weathering.
Les: Welcome back.
Willie: Nice downtown & rural scene.
Rico: I've always liked the abandoned buildings.
Chet: You always have nice scenes.
Dave: Great night shot.
RBAMFan: Nice score.

I've been working on a few 'mini dioramas,' which are nice when you have a small empty spot. Here's one I named PAPA'S PRODUCE.
Thanks for looking,
D.A.
Produce Stand HO Scale 1.jpg

Produce Stand HO Scale 2.jpg

Not a model, but just got back from the Santa Fe Railway Historical and Modeling conference last week in Wichita. One of the activities was to ride the Abilene & Smokey Hill River railroad.

A Santa Fe 4-6-2 is the motive power. I got to ride in the caboose.
Steamer_3415.jpg

Watched the re-birth of that loco on the Railroad Channel which Verizon has now quit carring - Dang Them!
Those folks vere very dedicated to their work. Loved every minute of it!

Great shots everyone, I especially like the weathering ones because it helps me get better at mine.

My GWS boxcars were way to clean for real life, I had to rough them up to give them that typical SoCal look....

e41f36f515f2922855f9724a2e890f47.jpg

cca845f1b0e1aa4a0e1bc9c82658bb93.jpg

a00de23e54e7631f8261a3344d003361.jpg

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back