Model Your Circus Train Now!

:( So sad. Kids need to see a circus growing up. Adults need to see a circus to remind them of their youth!
I agree, it's a shame that they had to spend so much money defending themselves and ultimately took a huge loss to ticket sales over it. To make matters worse, I won't have the opportunity to go see their show one last time as none of their remaining shows are anywhere near me.

I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time to a time when it was OK to have fun without other people going around to spoil it.

I'm so sad too. I did check and was very lucky to see the show will be in my area one last time. I will be sure to get tickets and take my son. He has to get a chance to see it one time.

Dave

BUMMER! Now all Circus related stuff going to go UP in price and it's one of my two MUST haves that I don't yet have! A Japanese Bullet Train is the other one I'm pining for.

It wasn't RB&BB but I took my daughter to a Circus in Syracuse around 10 years ago. I went to see one in Indianapolis when I was around 7 as a kid.

Sadly, what with the modern world, the animal shows are no longer welcome and the entertainment is too old school for a lot of youngsters who are addicted to video games, so the old fashioned circus seems to have become an anachronism. The old ways are passing away.

It wasn't RB&BB but I took my daughter to a Circus in Syracuse around 10 years ago. I went to see one in Indianapolis when I was around 7 as a kid.

Sadly, what with the modern world, the animal shows are no longer welcome and the entertainment is too old school for a lot of youngsters who are addicted to video games, so the old fashioned circus seems to have become an anachronism. The old ways are passing away.
There's going to be other ones into the future, but this was one of the oldest and best known ones.

I think the only other major one left in the US is Circus Vargas, but that's much more recent being founded in the late '60s.

It's kind of sad to see the Wikipedia listing of circuses having some pretty small ones listed. Circus Contraption in particular is tiny. I used to work in the same building that they practiced in and their space was rather small.

If I had the money, I'd buy one of their train cars. I understand that some of them are very luxurious. Everybody tell a rich friend.

This is a sad development! I don't know if it will have an effect on the availability of Circus Trains, though. On the news last weekend they where talking about PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals vs. the circus's use of animals. I guess the PETA folks don't want people; or, children to see live elephants, Tigers, Lions etc. If you are member of PETA and feel I have this all wrong, you are probably right. So, please educate us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back