Model railroading with Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Pit

Three weeks ago, both my wife and I started felling ill. We sort of felt like we were coming down with a cold. Since we had pretty much been in lock down in our house, we were doubtful we had come into contact with anyone having Covid 19. Finally a week ago this past Tuesday (the 1st of December) we decided to go to the clinic to have a Covid 19 test. After tree days the tests came back and It turns out we both tested positive. This past Monday, we had another test and on Wednesday Morning, the wife is negative; but, I am still positive! She is in better condition than I am. I am 70 years old, have BP issues and am Type II Diabetic, plus over weight probably 30-40 lbs. To this date, we still have no idea where we would have been exposed! We have studied some posibilities only to find they simply do not work out. Suffice to say because the virus is running rampent in all parts of this country, because stupid people refuse to socially distance; or, where a mask and many simply believe and promote that the entire Covid 19 issue is a HOEX, we have been exposed! So I'd like to thank the stupid people here in the USA for exposing me to this deadly VIRUS! As of today, I feel pretty good and am hopeful I will get throught this.

As far as Model Railroading with Covid 19, there has been a destinct lack of interest!

High blood pressure, diabetes, COPD and all the other things that threaten our lives, we have known about since our childhoods. However, we live as though we are ten feet thick and bullet proof. When we contract these problems in our later years we wonder how this could be. Somebody needs to fix my problems at someone else's expense and make it convenient for me without interfering in my lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back