Mini-Scene Monday

I posted these in the Coffee Shop recently, but for those of you who don't make it over there, here is a scene that I just completed. Cooter's Liquor is a Downtown Deco Hydrocal structure. Casey's Truckin' BBQ is half of a Walther's food trailers kit.
IMG_3464.JPG
IMG_3463.JPG
IMG_3466.JPG
IMG_3467.JPG
IMG_3469.JPG
IMG_3470.JPG

And a couple of Cooter's Liquor just before the scene came together.
IMG_3408.JPG

IMG_3409.JPG

I posted these in the Coffee Shop recently, but for those of you who don't make it over there, here is a scene that I just completed. Cooter's Liquor is a Downtown Deco Hydrocal structure. Casey's Truckin' BBQ is half of a Walther's food trailers kit.View attachment 168942View attachment 168943View attachment 168944View attachment 168945View attachment 168946View attachment 168947
And a couple of Cooter's Liquor just before the scene came together.
View attachment 168948
View attachment 168949
You do not weather all your buildings by any means,(how you find the time for everything you do do, you do often amazes me) but this is a gem, fading,dirt,repaired aged posters, I would steal this off your layout in a heartbeat, it has everything I love about weathering. knowing you gift for people, I suspect there will be something to make me smile in due course. A pot hole with some mud and a puddle would fit…hint hint

Whatever you do it will be to you usually standard, so will be sure to be a crowd pleaser…..

ok I kissed enough …coughs…I said I would not post outside the coffee shop, but I made an exception So shoot me (eh what no!) look forward to your return. :)

I’m a day late here’s one from the O scale layout, Old Revell White 3000 that I custom painted and decaled waits for the Pig train to pass thinking he’s going to be busy next week with all those loaded pig trailers coming in View attachment 166416
Two of my aunt's ran the REA station just north of San Diego during WWII, so have a special appreciation for almost anything REA.

Moreover, it doubles and doubles and redoubles again every time I take a package to UPS or FedEX. OMG! The prices!

Back