Merry Christmas, Dad

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Thats a great project!!! Ryan, who made the kit of the Pete??? Id love to see a more detailed buildup of that one..

Hope it arrives to Florida Okay (the KW)

Rico

BN Modeller
Awsome looking rig Ryan!
I'm slowly doing up my fleet, hope they turn out as good...

CP9302

Very nice work. Until recently, I didn't realize how many HO scale parts were available for detailing trucks. Almost as much as for engines!

RCH

Been Nothin' Since Frisco
Thanks, guys.

Fred, one place I like to get parts is Truck Stop Models. They carry most product lines, with Plano Model Products, Dennis Aust and A-line among my favorites.

Hey Ryan, you dont have a link to Joe Enriquez's website do ya? The only ones I can find are the 1/87 vehicle club and the Craftsmanship Museum, but I know I've seen his site before, but cant find it again... Would love to see some more pictures of his work - its awesome

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.