Members from Iowa

I have family in Iowa...Just outside des moines, cant remember the city exactly..but I do know the iowa northern (i think) runs a branch right through town...also have family down in lenox...but thats about it...beautiful state btw.

My wife and I live in Oskaloosa,Iowa and I model the Milwaukee Road and Rock Island in HO and N Scale from 1979-1985 as if the Milwaukee and the Rock Island were still running.The Iowa Division from Council Bluffs,Iowa to Savanna,Illinois will be used as the Rock Island will be running on the Iowa Division.

I am hoping to hear about my disability soon.I went to the hearing in January and my attorney said the hearing went well,so if I am approved I will have a lot more to share about my wife and my layout.I use to go to Perry,Iowa in the late 70's to close to the shut down of the Iowa Division on the Milwaukee Road,and the Rock Island had the Des Moines Division the east-west mainline and the north-south mainline which was called the spine line.The C&NW ran on the CGW's mainline after they took over the CGW.

Back