MBTA -not finished-

Amtrak47

Heres a treat! This is my mbta f40 hooked up to my mbta horizon coach, i don't know when this train will be finished for the fact that walthers discontinued every piece of mbta stock. enjoy guys :D

Attachments

• IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    250.4 KB · Views: 338
Very nice! Have any more pics of the car? Hopefully you can find the missing equipment on eBay or something.

Believe it or not, I've got an HO-scale MBTA F40PH from LIFE-LIKE!
file-70.jpg

I do also have an MBTA horizon coach car and cab car from Walthers, and they work fine. I mean, sure they don't look like MBTA's REAL current F40PHs...
5999884835_cb4a8d7973.jpg

(This is what most of the real MBTA commuter trains I see in my area have.)
...but it still looks pretty realistic IMHO. You could even get this Life-Like Snap-Loc commuter station building kit, and with a bit of customization and kitbashing have it look like a more authentic MBTA station:
lif1381.gif

Believe it or not, I've got an HO-scale MBTA F40PH from LIFE-LIKE!
file-70.jpg

I do also have an MBTA horizon coach car and cab car from Walthers, and they work fine. I mean, sure they don't look like MBTA's REAL current F40PHs...
5999884835_cb4a8d7973.jpg

(This is what most of the real MBTA commuter trains I see in my area have.)
...but it still looks pretty realistic IMHO. You could even get this Life-Like Snap-Loc commuter station building kit, and with a bit of customization and kitbashing have it look like a more authentic MBTA station:
lif1381.gif

Sorry for the very late response, I've been swamped with projects and junk. I recently repainted my mbta f40 and coach and now they look a lot like the locomotive and coach in the 2nd pic you posted ;D I'm waiting on some decals and I shall post some pics!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back