LSRN Paint Shops Have Been Busy.

LSRN

Apparently the Lake Superior Railway & Navigation folks had a busy weekend getting units out of the paint shop and ready for the electrical and lighting guys. The company photog was onscene to record the unit releases, but, judging by the focus of the shots, he may have had a little too much "liquid lunch." Enjoy!

PICT0410.jpg

PICT0413.jpg

PICT0414.jpg

PICT0416.jpg

PICT0418.jpg

Welcome to the Forum, May I ask were you & your RR are located? Seeing Lake Superior caught my interest becuase i used to live withing 4 miles of Superior.

AWSOME paint job though, paint them yourself?

Lsrn

jbaakko said:
Welcome to the Forum, May I ask were you & your RR are located? Seeing Lake Superior caught my interest becuase i used to live withing 4 miles of Superior.

AWSOME paint job though, paint them yourself?

jbaakko and grande man: thanks for the nice words!

jbaakko: I live in central illinois. my passion for the Lake Sup area is from my 4 years of being stationed outside of Marquette, MI at KI Sawyer AFB, when i was in the USAF. so, i'm trying to mesh the Upper Pen with the GN, all of the Ore haulers, and modern shortline lumber rr's in a, 11 x 13 foot bedroom. :confused: that's my plan anyway. we'll see what reality has in store for me...

i did the paint job myself using Badger Modelflex paints. the scheme and decals was developed by Highball Graphics. great place to work with and very reasonable in price! for those interested, here's a link

http://www.highballgraphics.com/homepage.htm

Sweet another person who's been in Upper MI. I'm feeling a tad bit more at home here. I used to live in Hancock, MI (and Marquette for a short time).

Back