Looking for B&M yard structure plans

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Ernie

Some time, probably a long time, ago somewhere I believe in a model RR magazine there were a set of plans for B&M Railroad yard structurers, one of which was a small yard office / tool shed. Our local very small yard had one of these and I would love to attempt to build a model it. Since it is long gone I have nothing really to go by except for that set of plans...as long as it wasn't a figment of my imagination. I am hoping someone is familiar with what I am looking for and can help me out.
Thank you!

GeeTee

In Kalmbach's Easy to Build Model Railroad Structures , there is a division superintendent's office / tool storage , its not based on any particular prototype.
IMG_20200909_190327.jpg
Usually ,you can pick the book up on ebay for 5 or 6 bucks .

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.