Logging Equipment

The undercarriage came off a NZG excavator, There was a company selling just this part for $25 but they are sold out. It was called Keystone diecast I believe. The NZG models go for about $50 usually when you can find them...... expensive tracks, but all metal with individual links.... best ones ive seen.

I just finished this one and listed it on Ebay with a few other models....

039.jpg
042.jpg
045.jpg
052.jpg

Yeah, I can't believe you are selling them on eBay Steve. I hope they go for big bucks! I might have to secretly pick one or two of these guys up to display on my desk. I have a shelf just screaming for some cool models.

Well, I decided, somethings just dont fit with what I am doing right now, and I had a big response from another group about the chipper, everyone wanted one, so I made another in the CAT scheme (appeal to the masses) and put it up just to see what it will do. I figure I can use the funding to go towards buying more material to make even more new things! I enjoy the building aspect and I would be buried up to my ears if I kept everything! I do have most of the things I have ever made though, some things will never leave my collection. I'm thinking the plow and the chipper should do pretty good. The RPS trucks always sell well (translate: I cant ever find a deal to buy more!!!) The trucks are iffy...... I dont think the green appeals to many people..... We'll see. I still have a few more creations up my sleeve as well so stay tuned!!!!!

Someone suggested a dragline?
This one constructed by a friend for his layout used a couple Jordan kits and various odds and ends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 145

Back