Lighting Elements source on eBay (LED's, Street lights, signal lights, etc)

Skipjacks

I recently went half blind trying to make little tiny N scale street lamps (Which after finishing following 2 days of work and being really happy with the result I promptly connected the 3V lamp to a 12V power source and forever destroyed it, brining tears to my eyes) so I gave up and started looking for premade ones on eBay.

I happened across this seller. Here's a list of all the stuff he's got available for sale now.

I thought I'd share what I found. He's got some REALLY tiny LED's that could be great for something you are scratch building. He's also got some nice premade lamp posts and stuff. Also I saw a couple LED set ups with housing units for signal lights that you could scratch build into your own custom made units.

I am not affiliated with this seller at all. It's some guy (or team of guys) in China and I've never been to China. I was just impressed by some of the really small lighting options he had, which I know are hard to find in real life, especially for N scale.

I got a 10 pack of these lamps because they should be good for N scale at only 1 inch tall. When they come in in a few weeks I'll report on the quality. I figured for $13 I'd roll the dice and take a chance.

N Gage thru walthers has these teeny superbright LEDs, something this tiny is that bright, I go wow. barely the size of a dot on your I, I put them in my steam engines headlights. Pics to come later sometime.

Google Mini or Micro LED's - I think you'll be surprised at just how many there are and how available they are in the US. By the same token, I doubt you'd buy them as cheaply here.

Back