Layouts Needed For Orange County (CA) Tours

Model Railroads of Southern California will sponsor three model railroad layout tours in Orange County on April 28, May 12 and May 19 (All Saturdays). These will be free, self-guided layout tours.

If you live in Orange County and have an operating layout I’d like you to consider being a part of a tour.

Participating in a layout tour is a great way to share your work and meet your fellow model railroaders. You’ve probably worked hard on your layout so you might as well get some recognition from people who will appreciate your efforts.

All you need to do is operate your trains. I will do all the planning and publicity, as I have done for twenty-nine previously tours since 2006.

If you have any questions before committing to the tour, please ask. In any event, please contact me OFF LIST in the next few weeks if you are interested.

If you do not have a layout but know someone who does, please pass this request on to them or let me know how to contact them.

I hope you’ll join with other area layout owners and show your layout to your fellow model railroaders.

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro
Model Railroads of Southern California
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/
Hemet, CA
chiefbobbb@verizon.net
+++++
Tour Areas:
Tour No. 30 – April 28 (Primarily South O.C.)
Tour No. 31 – May 12 (Primarily North O.C.)
Tour No. 32 – May 19 (Primarily West O.C.)

Back