layout tour

Soo

The everknowing one,LOL
Howdy all. I was wanting to give a photo tour of the layout. Do I do that here or in the virtual page?

Any who , here are a couple more pics.
Here is one that I like to call, rolling through farm country.
alv.sized.jpg

Here is the SOO patrol heading though the dense northern Wisconsin forests to work a rural grain co-op.
amc.sized.jpg

And they have arrived at their destination.
amd.jpg

The scenery you see in these pics and the others that I have posted was my first attempt, as this is the first layout that I have built.

Well as I said I do have pictures showing the total layout. Might eat up the dial up users, but I think I did take low MP pix as to make loading easier. So lemme know if you would like to see them.

Adios Wyatt

NIce work Wyatt! It took a second for me to realize that the farm in the top image was a photograph on the backdrop. I also went to your RailImages site - looks like a pretty good-sized 'N' layout you've got there (lots of Milwaukee and CNW too - Dean will like that:D ).

Very nice Wyatt, I like. It's also nice to see activity in the N scale. The forum does have a section for Virtual layout tours that you could post a tour in http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39 but not to worry, it's nice to see photo's here also. When you are ready you can put a tour together and post it with the other layout tours, your photos are ok here

Cheers Willis

Back