KT's Lionel Christmas set

bigken462

Nothing fancy by any means, but here is a short video from a lil point and shoot camera. I recieved some help with the wiring for the simple passing side from this and other forum members - thanks!

I can't seem to figure out how to embed, so here it is in a link. I'll call it Mapersville.

KT

Nothing fancy by any means, but here is a short video from a lil point and shoot camera. I recieved some help with the wiring for the simple passing side from this and other forum members - thanks!

I can't seem to figure out how to embed, so here it is in a link. I'll call it Mapersville.

KT

I like Mapersville. It has a warm wintery cozy feeling to it. A classic!
Much better than this lame display by Macy's.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been a great Christmas season having the three sets up. Each time my lil buddy comes through the door, he instantly goes toward the switch to turn the tree on, then heads straight over to my chair where he waits patiently for me to come over and turn the trains on. I really dread taking the trains back down again, but I am sure ready to have my Lazyboy back in it's spot. lol

Merry Christmas to each of you.

Kenny

it has been a great christmas season having the three sets up. Each time my lil buddy comes through the door, he instantly goes toward the switch to turn the tree on, then heads straight over to my chair where he waits patiently for me to come over and turn the trains on. I really dread taking the trains back down again, but i am sure ready to have my lazyboy back in it's spot. Lol

merry christmas to each of you.

Kenny

merry christmas.

I can really relate about the LaZ-Boy, mine gets displaced each Christmas, but then I love this season.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Back