Just because I am an Nscaler

C

catt

Here is a scan of the only collectible MTL car I will ever buy (unless they do more Michigan stuff :D )

mich-car.jpg

The only reason I bought it is that Karen (wife) and I were both born here and raised here and will most likely die here.Course the fact that I am 100% TROLL had a little to do with the buying decision.

The whole reason for posting this is to see if anybody else plans to buy a car done up for their homestate or provence (SP) if Canadian.

WARNING!! Just because the car is a collectible does't mean it is safe from me.Plans are to remove the roofwalk and possibly add modern rollerbearing trucks.( the GVR is set in current times)

I might consider buying the Indiana car but do not know for sure. I have very few MTL cars. Do not like paying big bucks for rolling stock when there are others that can be had for less than half the price and are as good if not better quality.

I was given the Texas car as a gift.
Not ashamed to have a 'fantasy' car, but don't plan to run it much, either.
Just glad to have it in my possession.

misc1890.jpg

I have the Wyoming car because that is where the wife is from. Always trying new ways to get her involved so that it becomes easier to get her to loosen the grip on the checkbook. I’ve been eyeing the 12 Days of Christmas collection but haven’t been able to talk myself into it yet.

Back