June/July car exhange

jbaakko

Diesel Detail Freak
Since no one has posted anything lately...

News for non-members of our car exchange, we got a bit behind, but we're on track again.

Word around these parts is a yellow hopper has shown up at Tri-state milling. I'm going to get out later today and get some photos.

Jerome, did you get your A&P flat car back? I was checking the tracking number and noticed there was no confirmation of delivery. If you didn't get it, I need to go down and have a chat with the postmaster.

Rats! I was afraid of that when I didn't see the delivery confirmation. My future son-in-law is graduating from college tomorrow, but I'll got down to the P.O. Monday and have them put a tracer on it. The last package I shipped to California was found 40 days later under the loading dock. :mad: At least it wasn't perishable.

GLNE #90331! Looks good sitting there at the mill.

As for slow shipping, I won an old Santa Fe educational magazine on eBay, the shipping took 4 weeks, just arrived on Thursday...

Something has shown up on the P&N interchange track too. Now, where did I put that camera? :)

Jerome, the postmaster apologized and put a tracer on it. He has it last shown in Birmingham. I think maybe one of the north Alabama Rail Gang guys might have hijacked it. :eek:

Back