I'm Back

spurline

Well Hello again;
After a long long absence Im finaly back,Alot of things have transpirerd in the last 7 months or so.Finaly moved into a railroad layout suitable house,the bench work is complete,and we are off and running again.With a 32'run and 8 to 10 feet in width to play with,I had to redefine my spending habits for setting this thing up. We started out with a 4 x 8 run,then widen out to 6' xby 32'.Back to the 4x8,we have added a section of 4x4 to the north.This will inturn be the roundhouse area and rail maintnance area.The 4x8 area will be industry,then the city will arrive for 21 feet,then the mountains will form the logging area.Hope to follow this up with some pics.if I can ever find the camera,I know its here somewere among the 91 boxs of assorted rail material.Well thats all for now.Till next time.Be safe....
Mike:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on moving into a building suitable for such a large layout! Looking forward to those pics...

Sounds good, looks like you're going to have just as much fun finding the camera as playing with the trains!

Back