How would you model this block?

JazzDad

Gandy Dancer
I figure the best way for me to level a building, which will be situated on uneven ground, would be to set it on blocks like this:
block.jpg
I would need a hollow spot in the top, too, for the structure's 'legs' to set into. I imagine making a mold and casting it with Hydrocal would be the best. Any other ideas?

you could use polyester resin it would be more durable . The simplest is probably to cut it from foam and then coat it with latex paint. It depends somewhat on how many .

I need 10. I tried foam, but I would need to build a jig of some sort. These came out all different, and not much what I had hoped for.

P1080236.JPG

I need 10. I tried foam, but I would need to build a jig of some sort. These came out all different, and not much what I had hoped for.
I dont think they look all that bad, and different is good , in the real world they probably wouldn't be all the same (they would have poured with custom built forms) , if you you don't like the surface texture try dipping them in hydrocal or sheetrock mud ? and then pressing individual boards in.

Back