Home layout at risk and a solution

" In fact if she fell off I would never know it."

​Hit a lot of bumps you will get your layout back, wives are not all they are cracked up to be anyway.LOL

" In fact if she fell off I would never know it."

​Hit a lot of bumps you will get your layout back, wives are not all they are cracked up to be anyway.LOL

Yeah! The downside is that you would have to pay for the gas!
BTW .. That is an awesome looking layout!

I get my den for my computers and camera collection and the gun room for my gun collection and part of the basement. Of course she doesn't give me a hard time about buying camera's or guns or train stuff.

Reasonable compromises!

The wife fully knew the basement was/is/will-be dedicated for the trains and nothing but the trains. She is also into guns, cars, Jeeping, pretty much all my hobbies too so I never get an objection either.

Federal Q2B sirens require big alternators-at least 200 amp back in the day when I was selling fire trucks. The dual battery system is a requirement of motorized fire apparatus by NFPA Standard 1901. The truck must be able to be started off of one battery, which is also part of 1901. As far as the wife on the tailboard, well, that's her decision!

Today, you can get a mini-pumper equipped with a diesel engine-I've seen Fords so equipped. The sad part is that I haven't seen an HO model of a mini-pumper fit for my time period, because I wouldn't mind one for my layout's fire department.

At least you get to keep a portion of your layout. That's still a good sized layout with lots of switching! Seems like a fair compromise to me.

The one thing I know about a successful relationship is that it depends upon three fundamental things, other than love and all that stuff:

Trust
Respect
Compromise

And they have to be a two way thing.

The one thing I know about a successful relationship is that it depends upon three fundamental things, other than love and all that stuff:

Trust
Respect
Compromise

And they have to be a two way thing.
Hear, hear!

Sent from the DairyStatePhone. Typoes and bad auto corrects included at no extra charge.

Oh yeah and shoes, oh and make up and credit cards and bags and beauty appointments and facials and manicures and pedicures and spa baths and massages and tanning and hair do's and ..... well, you get the idea :)

I am SOOOO thankful I am married to a country girl who only wants jeans and sweat shirts :)

PS: Girls, if you are here, then more than likely none of the above applies to you guys :)

Back