Hi Everyone!

TreeGuy96

Hi Everyone! My name is Brad! I make model trees, and other scenery products from using primarily woodland scenics products! (Takes the long hard work off the person who ordered them!) Ive been in the hobby for years now and love it! My scale is HO!

Hi Brad I checked out your website and it looks great!

For some variety I may be buying some of your trees, having made a bunch of my own and wanting some variety. There are about 20 different species where I live so it is realistic to get some different stuff mixed in.

lasm

Hi Brad I checked out your website and it looks great!

For some variety I may be buying some of your trees, having made a bunch of my own and wanting some variety. There are about 20 different species where I live so it is realistic to get some different stuff mixed in.

lasm

Hi!If you send me an email with what you are looking for! Id be happy to see what I can do! My email is on my website!

Thanks!

Hey Brad,

Sorry I missed your post, great to see you in the Forums!

I can "personally" recommend Brads Tree's, I have about 400 of them (don't I Brad) and they are great. For anyone who looks at my post "The wife's Atlas Layout", don't look at the trees on the last few photo's - they are NOT Brads and only being used for the purpose of the setup.

No problem Brad, I will always support a quality product accompanied by great customer service. I'm doing pretty good too, thanks, although will be happier when I can get my layout to operational status and be able to focus on the scenery for it properly instead of doing bit an pieces to fill in time.

Actually, so will my wife :)

Back