Hello

Ayn1078

Hello, everyone. My name is David and I work as a photographer. I'm interested not only in model railroad but also collectible cars and lego.

Welcome.gif Welcome to the forum. I also enjoy photography along with model railroading, and restore classic cars as a hobby.

David - Welcome to the forum, the friendliest model railroading forum on the net. Besides model railroading, I am an avid organic gardener and I also enjoy photography, although not very good at it yet. Tell us more about your modeling interests and your layout if you have one. Also visit us in the Coffee Shop and talk to some of the regulars about all sorts of stuff including modeling.

Willie

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Willie, I haven't decided which layout to go since I'm new to this one and would like to learn some more. Also, it's not a garden but my sister owns a lot of cactus and succulent where I can practice macro photography.

Welcome to the World's Greatest Hobby....along with photography, astronomy, and about a dozen others. They're all great.....est. Especially when you're doing them. I dabble in photography relying most often on the spiffy engineering, not on my talent. I have figured out how to do photo stacking with a freeware called CombineZP and used it to image my model trains.

I look forward to your sharing your journey in model railroading (MRR for short).

Back